Friday, February 11, 2011

February 10, 2011...part 2

So, yesterday evening Brandon came by Denises and picked up me and James. James was with  us because we were taking him to work then I was off to Brandons grandpas house to meet him. I was feeling kinda nervous ( I will admit it). We stopped at Arni's to pick up dinner then headed out by Shadeland to his home. He was a very nice man, kinda silly and a perv like Brandon but that just made the night more fun and full of laughter. Brandons aunt also stopped by and I think we hit it off right away. She is also very nice. Well, we ate, laughed, watched some tv, laughed some more then headed to Mary's a little affter 9. At Mary's I think the 2 of us embarrassed him (even tho he said we didnt) lol. Mary and I have been friends like 27 years so its not uncommon to just strip down and change in front of each other...well last night he just happened to be in the same room when I was trying on some new tops to possibly wear out this Saturday night. I guess last night was actually mild compared to the way Mary introduced herself to Brandon on our first date ( ya one of the stops was at Danzers). "Hi, Im Mary, Leslies friend for like 27 years..." [...raised top including bra and flashed him...]. I thought it was hilarious. I know I can trust her. We very rarely are interested in the same types of guys anyways. Shes just being herself which is fine with me...lol.
So, back to last night....Mary decided to pull up a certain you tube video that our friend Jeff posted. We laughed so hard we cried but also while watching it, some older memories of when we all used to hang out and the stuff we pulled when we were younger all came to mind. It was awesome!! Well, we stayed at Marys until a little after midnight then Brandon (being the gentleman that he is) stopped and got me something to drink since my throat was dry before bringing me back to Denises house. He is such a sweet heart. I think we may do dinner with Maggie and Chance ( Chance is the one who hooked us up-Maggies his wife). Its all up in the air. Who knows.....guess we will know by my next post......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment